Firstly, I will not want to state our problems without the root course; specifically, biasness is attributed to most living things, even other lower animals. Despite the reward obtained through this act, there are indirect harms it feeds us with. Definitely, you will be wondering how that applies to your Canadian Visa application! Oh, my friend, it does apply to everything you do….. You just have not discovered it yet and I will be glad to reveal this to you.
For clarity purposes, there are two objects (Inability to evaluate and see through the mirror) that explain where our troubles are coming from: these two works together and could be taken to as identical, however, there exist a disparity firmly resisting their articulation, but above all, our attitude of prejudice needs to be laid aside.
To clarify, I will speak on each object:
INABILITY TO EVALUATE
Our problem, specifically attributed to this part of the world, is that we do things based on luck; we believe in doing our imaginable best while we leave the best to God, you feel should never rest (sounds funny or harsh), let us try embrace the truth sometimes. Before applying for your visa, you are expected to know all requirements and makes sure you meet it. Basically, focusing on f1: you should have a current admission, financial ability (available balance and assets that assures steady income), a statement of purpose that answer all necessary questions about you and your goals, reason for country, course, and school.
To summarize, once you have this, you can proceed to your application but that still does not mean you are qualified, until you “see yourself through the mirror”.
SEEING YOURSELF THROUGH THE MIRROR
When you look at yourself through that mirror, all you see is an image that reflects your physical structure, in contrast, when the image is broken, you see yourself in different point; the broken mirror picks and reflect the body part that faces it: when applying for your visa, you need to see yourself as that beast of a VO, who is looking for every slight opportunity to deny you, with this in mind:
- You will not contradict yourself in your IMM form.
- You will not fill your IMM form accurately and write something slightly different in your SOP.
- You will not change your career path and never state it in your SOP
- You will not submit an insufficient available balance, hoping for miracle.
- Your CV will be identical with your IMM form.
- You will not state unnecessary things that will raise eye ball while writing your SOP.
- Your letter of intent will specifically explains your intention.
- Your financial breakdown will not contradict your statement.
- You will not make funny mistake that will question your already acquired degree certificate.
- Your will not question your purpose of visit (depict immigration).
I have taken my time to provide this, with the best of my knowledge, and from my perception about people’s cases and experience, and I hope you will learn from this post.
THIS IS A FREE CONTENT POSTED BY HONESTGIST, KINDLY SHARE ON YOUR VARIOUS SOCIAL MEDIA PLATFORM: THIS IS THE BEST WAY YOU CAN SHOW APPRECIATION TO US. THANK YOU!